Based on the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", we will announce it as follows.
- Action Guidelines for Protection of Personal Information
- Matters concerning publication of the purpose of use of personal information
- Matters related to procedures for "requests for disclosure, etc."
- Security control measures for information on the website
- Matters concerning inquiries related to "personal information"
1. Action Guidelines for Protection of Personal Information1-1. Basic policy
PHT Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") is deeply aware that personal information is important information that constitutes privacy, and when handling personal information in business activities, we comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information and personal information protection. By having all officers and employees comply with the internal regulations established for this purpose, we will respect the rights and interests of individuals and respond to the trust and expectations of our company as well as our social responsibility.1-2. Handling of personal information
- Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information after announcing or notifying the person of the purpose of use of personal information.
- Use of personal information
We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use with the consent of the person, except when permitted by law. If the purpose of use of personal information is changed, we will announce or notify the changed purpose of use to the person in question and use it after obtaining consent.
- Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to a third party unless we have obtained the prior consent of the individual concerned or are permitted by law.
- Safety measures for personal information
In order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, unauthorized access, etc. of personal information, we will establish internal regulations and take reasonable safety measures. In addition, in addition to educating employees who handle personal information, we will conclude agreements with contractors regarding the handling of personal information and safety measures to ensure appropriate management.
- Inquiries from the person regarding personal information
We will set up a contact point for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information. In addition, regarding the personal information held by the Company, we have received a request from the person himself/herself or a legal representative regarding the notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction/addition/deletion, suspension/deletion of use, and suspension of provision to third parties. In that case, we will take necessary measures within a reasonable range.
2. Matters concerning publication of the purpose of use of personal information2-1. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information obtained from related parties such as customers, business partners, and shareholders (hereinafter referred to as "customers, etc.") within the scope necessary to achieve the following business and purpose of use. However, we will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use for personal information for which the purpose of use was separately announced or notified and consent was obtained at the time of acquisition. In addition, personal information acquired and held by the Company before December 31, 2012 will also be used within the scope of the following purposes of use.[Business content]
- Mainly semiconductor manufacturing equipment business and related business
- Other operations stipulated in the Articles of Incorporation and incidental operations
- To promote and sell products (including purchased products, etc.) and various services of our company or PHT group companies (including affiliated companies), and to introduce services to ensure that
- To carry out clerical work related to transactions with customers (including clerical work related to sales, purchases, and payment collection/payment)
- To develop and commercialize new products and conduct marketing activities for services
- In order to properly perform the entrusted work when all or part of the processing of personal information is entrusted by another business operator.
- To manage customer information and product information
- To provide holding company information and dividend notices to shareholders
- To carry out financial activities related to the Company and PHT Group companies
- To conduct operations related to recruitment activities at PHT Group companies
- To conduct business related to purchasing and purchasing activities
- In addition, to properly and smoothly perform transactions with customers, etc.
We will jointly use the personal information of our customers as follows.
- Items of personal information to be used jointly
Company name, company address, place of business, affiliation, title, name, age, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.
- Scope of joint users
PHT Group companies, affiliated companies, joint research partners, distributors, distributors, etc.
- Purpose of use
Same as “Purpose of use of personal information” in 2-1 above
- Name of person responsible for management of shared personal information
Same as the point of contact described in 5 below, "Inquiries regarding personal information"
We will properly manage the personal information of our customers, etc., and will not provide personal information of our customers, etc. to third parties without obtaining their prior consent. However, except in the following cases.
- When the consent of the individual has been obtained in advance
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided to the successor due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When providing to persons listed in the scope of joint users in 2-2 above
3. Matters related to procedures for "requests for disclosure, etc."
We will notify the purpose of use, disclose, correct / add / delete, stop using / erase, stop providing to third parties (hereinafter collectively referred to as "disclosure, etc.") If the person himself/herself wishes to do so, we will respond appropriately in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations based on the request of the person himself/herself or his agent. However, the personal information subject to disclosure, etc., is limited to personal information held by the Company for which the Company has the authority to disclose, etc.
Note:Retained personal data refers to personal information that we have the authority to disclose, etc., as stipulated in the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".[Procedures for disclosure]
- For requests for disclosure, etc., please fill in the required items on the "Personal Information Request Form" prescribed by the Company and mail it to the Company's contact point described in "5. Matters Regarding Inquiries Regarding Personal Information." Please note that we only accept requests in writing.
- When making a request, for identity verification, among the certificates issued by government agencies such as driver's license, passport, health insurance card, pension book, residence card, my number card (front side only), Please enclose one (copy) of either form. In addition, when requesting disclosure, etc., by an agent, the Company's prescribed "power of attorney" that certifies that the agent is the agent, a seal registration certificate of the customer (within 3 months from the date of creation), and Please enclose the identity verification documents of the agent together with the identity verification documents of the principal. In addition, if the agent is a legal representative such as a person with parental authority, instead of a power of attorney, it is possible to submit a copy or extract of the family register that shows the relationship with the person, or a certificate of residence.
- After confirming your identity, we will investigate your personal information, take necessary measures, and send the results to you as a reply. However, if the Company responds by face-to-face, it may not issue a response form.
- In order to avoid erroneous delivery, the reply will be sent to the person himself/herself by "receipt mail limited to the person". For this reason, the person himself/herself will be responsible for the postage of the response form, so when mailing the necessary documents, please enclose a domestic standard mail item of no more than 25g and stamps equivalent to the postage for personal receipt only. (Shipping fee may be changed). However, if there is no need to mail the response form due to our company responding appropriately in the face-to-face method, the above postage is not required.
- Personal information acquired in relation to requests for disclosure, etc. will be used only within the scope necessary for such requests. The submitted documents will be stored for an appropriate period of time after receipt and then discarded.
- Personal information acquired in connection with requests for disclosure, etc. may be provided to our group affiliates to the extent necessary for requests for disclosure, etc.
Information will not be disclosed if any of the following reasons apply. If we decide not to disclose, we will notify you of the reason.
- If the identity cannot be verified due to reasons such as mismatch between the contents of the request form or power of attorney and the contents of the identity verification document.
- If there is any incompleteness or deficiency in the prescribed billing form or required documents
- If you do not pay the return postage
- When the subject of the request for disclosure, etc. does not correspond to "retained personal data"
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations
- Personal information acquired in connection with a request for disclosure, etc. will be used only within the scope necessary for responding to the request, and will be disposed of in an appropriate manner after the response is completed. We will not return bills, powers of attorney, identity verification documents, etc. related to personal information.
- Regarding requests for disclosure, etc., we may contact you or your representative by e-mail or telephone.
- Disclosure and other procedures are subject to change in part or in whole without prior notice. Any changes will be announced on this page.
4. Security control measures for information on the website
Regarding the handling of personal information collected through our website or registered by the individual, we shall basically comply with the above contents, but in particular we shall handle it according to the following matters.
- We will manage and store personal information under a strict management system, and will make every effort to strengthen security so that personal information will not be lost, destroyed, falsified, or leaked to third parties.
- Our website includes services that require you to register your personal information. The details of the purpose of use of registered personal information are clearly indicated on each business site that provides the service, and the contents shall be applied with priority.
5. Matters concerning inquiries related to "personal information"
Inquiries regarding personal information, requests for disclosure, etc., and complaints, etc. will be accepted at the following contact point.["Personal information" inquiry window]
〒115-0045 1-41-12 Akabane, Kita-ku, Tokyo
"Personal Information" Inquiry Desk